Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Sorry I was gone so long!

Sorry I haven't been on in a while. Life has been busy. I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and New Year's. I hope you got everything you asked for and hope your New Year's resolution will happen. My year was full of ups and downs but I hope this year will be better. I graduate in May and will then be off to college. I will be able to post on my blog as I go through this. I hope college won't be that difficult or time consuming. Thank you everyone who has viewed my blog and has enjoyed all the info I had to share.

For fun I will tell you what I got for Christmas:
2DS
A tablet
Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance
Pokemon Black and Black 2
Pokemon X
Hello Kitty Fleece Blanket (i love hello kitty <3)
A new bag
A used laptop from my friend (works very well. he got a new one so he didn't need this one)

I pray that peace, love, happiness, and awesomeness will come your way everyone!
                                                                                                                   
 -Tsukiko


No comments:

Post a Comment