Monday, October 21, 2013

New Game





This new game is awesome! I got it Saturday like 2 weeks ago and it is a lot of fun!! As you can see it is for DS and it is really hard to explain what it is about but I will try. Basically, alchemy exists in this country called Weyard and something bad was happening so people locked it away but the world needed alchemy to survive and the world started to die but these warriors lit these elemental lighthouses and unlocked alchemy and the world lived. However, there are crazy natural disasters happening everywhere! The warriors were called the warriors of vale and vale was destroyed by an eruption but a man named Issac and Garet along with their sons Matthew and Tyrell who are investigating the disasters and trying to make it to sol sanctum which is where this holy figure is. Their sons have a friend names Karis and her father, Ivan, created this flying machine called the soarwing but Tyrell breaks it. Basically, the game is about Matthew, Karis, and Tyrell (along with others who join along the way) have to get a feather from a giant bird to fix it but there are hardships along the way. There is a this power called pysnergy and the people who use it are called adepts. You may use these little enbodiments of the elements (earth, air, water, and fire) called djinn that can help you fight and help you summon awesome creatures. Djinn are adorable! ^^ I haven't finished the game but I believe I am pretty far in it so if you need help with it let me know and if you want to help me please do ^^' cuz I am kind of lost.
I'll post some pics of Djinn so you can see how adorable they are ^^

Disclaimer: I do not own the game. I am just a big fan of the game and I just want people to play it for their enjoyment. This is purely for information that the game exists and a little description about it. None of this is for profit.

No comments:

Post a Comment